Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper PotC on stranger tides

hi all,

This is like my 4th or 5th attempt to rip this movie. I still get the same results, it doesn't work. I am now using the current ver of DVDFab. I have read some of the other post on this movie issue, and still can't seem to get it to work. Not sure if it is because everyone else is burning and I'm trying to rip or what.

Can someone try to point me in the right direction for me to get this movie ripped.

jakirks13

please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

here is the internal log file.
      Attached Files

Comment

a few more I seem to be having issues with.

besides Potc 4, now having issues with:
        Trouble with the Curve
        The Lone Ranger
        Running Scared (2006) I think

here is the DVDfab log file
        Attached Files

Comment

try doing a clean uninstall of dvdfab, and run a good registry cleaner,
          and reinstall dvdfab with a fresh download of the installer.

Comment

The log is hard to follow because it has so many entries that are not the discs involved in this thread. Please close DVDFab, go to \(My) Documents\DVDfab9 and delete the log folder, the re-open DVDFab and process the discs again. Please attach only the logs related to the discs you mentioned. You can edit them with Notepad as outlined in my sig, below.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

so far in seems to have fixed the issue. But I have only done 1 of the ones I was having issues with, will let you know on the others.

thanks

Comment

still having issues with POTC 4

I add a screenshot of the dvdfab after inserting the potc 4 disc. Is blank, but the start button shows ready to start. And when I do it runs for about 5 seconds and stops ejects the disc as it does when it finishes ripping the disc. But only has about 12 seconds showing and doesn't play.

Please advise....
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jakirks13 View Post
                  I add a screenshot of the dvdfab after inserting the potc 4 disc. Is blank, but the start button shows ready to start. And when I do it runs for about 5 seconds and stops ejects the disc as it does when it finishes ripping the disc. But only has about 12 seconds showing and doesn't play.

Please advise....
                  still haven't heard from anyone one this issue....

Comment

Working...
                  X