Not able to rip Earth Biography 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Not able to rip Earth Biography 2008

I am unable to rip any of the titles on this title. It takes DVDFab forever to open the file. Then it says it's processing the file at 0.00 FPS for perhaps 5 minutes, then it begins incrementing the FPS, but in the end, it stops encoding and the timers continue to click by.

I have tried it with 9.2.2.7, and 9.2.2.6.

Suggestions?
    Attached Files

Hi Wally
    The source is apparently 30 fps interlaced VC-1 video. If you have not tried it, disable all GPU activity in DVDFab Common Settings and try it again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I checked that setting and it was set to SOFTWARE. I unchecked the box and it worked for about 35 minutes and the FPS speedometer actually was not on the progress screen.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Have you tried it with BD Copy? (if so what result and attach the log session if possible).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Not sure what you mean...I take the BluRay, copy it to the hard drive, and then rip from there. When I create an ISO from the copy on the hard drive, I am able to mount it and PowerDVD will play it back without a problem.

Comment

I don't know if this matters or not...but whenever I do a convert or rip, my systems runs FabCore and FabProcess. When I see that the FPS is not being displayed, I check the task list and notice that FabProcess is still there, using 18 meg of memory and 0 cpu, and FabCore is not in the task list.

Comment

I was able to use a product that converted the discs into MKV files, and from there I was able to convert all the episodes (except 1) with DVDFab Ripper.

But still DVDFab couldn't handle the original discs.

Comment

Working...
              X