Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio sync issue

Hi

Apparently the Audio sync issue is back, once more. I know, you're doing a good job, but this out of sync problem and the channel mapping problem reappears regularly. It is disappointing because it always waste time, mostly to find an older working version.
    Please can you explain me the reason? I need to understand this while waiting for you fix.

Log is attached.

Greetings
    Attached Files

You seem to have AnyDVD running on this disc as well. Turn it off (exit) and try it again, posting a new log if it does not work.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ups, my bad. But doesn matter, quit AnyDVD and disabled GPU, stay same.

Comment

2nd Log
        Attached Files

Comment

OK, some more info: Not all languages are affected. in this case, only my second one (german) ist delayed.

Comment

If your playback device will play it select AC3 rather than AAC and give it a go.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi

I don't know, and I really won't test it. It used hours to find a profile to fit every used device in my multimedia environment. So I did it old school. I extracted the audio, encoded and muxed it.

Comment

OK, just for test reason, did a conversion to ac3, exactly the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                X