Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Not selecting all audio tracks

Hello,

I am trying to copy all audio tracks when ripping to VOB, but it will not do it and I have to manually check each track. Is there a best way to do this?

Thanks

Are you using DVD Ripper or DVD Copy? For Copy mode you can set DVDFab to select all streams in Common Settings->Streams as shown in the capture. For better reliability, pre-select a language stream that is unlikely to be on DVDs for your region. For Ripper, it is not possible to pre-select all, since some output formats don't support multiple audio streams.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Are you using DVD Ripper or DVD Copy? For Copy mode you can set DVDFab to select all streams in Common Settings->Streams as shown in the capture. For better reliability, pre-select a language stream that is unlikely to be on DVDs for your region. For Ripper, it is not possible to pre-select all, since some output formats don't support multiple audio streams.
      I am using ripper to make 1:1 VOB files. I want to preserve the closed captions which is not possible with MKV and other containers. If I select a format that can support them, it still will not automatically select them?

Comment

Working...
      X