adding multiple folders does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper adding multiple folders does not work

I am using DVDfab 9.2.3.5 and I am trying to add multiple folders to DVDfab to process into MP4s. These folders are main movie rips from DVDs, so they consists of video_ts folders.

When I click the +Add button and select multiple folders, it only adds the last folder selected. Which means I have to add each folder individually.

also when i click the +Add button a second time instead of opening the windows folder dialog it just adds the previous movie again. So it creates duplicates of each movie.

If I try and click +Add again, third time, it finally opens the dialog so I can add another movie to the Queue.

This happens every time I add a different movie, the second click of the +Add button duplicate the previously added folder.

Add one at a time to the queue, I just tried and it works fine. I even threw a BR iso in the mix:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

It analyzes the content of the folders individually as they are added. That must be allowed to complete before another is added.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had to restart DVDfab to fix the duplicating thing. I also found that dragging and dropping a bunch of folders works, whereas selecting them in the dialog does not.

If your intention is to not allow multiple selection in the dialog, then you should make it so it is not possible to select multiple folders.

However, since dragging and dropping multiple folders works, I don't know why selecting multiple would also not work.

Comment

Working...
        X