CUDA running less than 1fps on GTX960

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) CUDA running less than 1fps on GTX960

I have been reading this forum all night looking for some help. I have tried older drivers, different version of DVDFab, just about everything. I am running Windows 10 Home 64bit. When converting mkv to 3d mkv, with cuda it runs less than 1 fps, if I disable cuda and run with software encoding it gets up to 27-30 fps. Any help would be great.

Try a different movie
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Attach your DVDFab internal log session from one of these conversions, along with the fabcheck_internal.log which is in the same folder. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was able to get it to run around 30fps using a really old beta driver 347.62. That may be a good speed for creating a 3d sbs from a mkv file. Testing out my GearVR. 20-30fps is what it will run with the software option. Attached are my log files. I have lost my CUDA again after Windows 10 decided to update my driver to 353.54. Up until recently, I have been running the latest driver and only tried the older versions to get this working.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X