Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Association: Pop Legends Live!" no rip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper "The Association: Pop Legends Live!" no rip!

Installed latest official version of DVD Fab and it wouldn't rip. Errored out at the very beginning. Then installed latest beta and it did the same. Trying to rip "The Association: Pop Legends Live!" Here is the internal log if that helps:
    3m 50.10s: get_newversion : false
    3m 50.10s: auto_check : false
    3m 50.11s: update_type : 3
    3m 50.11s: nv_selection : 4
    3m 50.12s: ad_selection : 2
    3m 52.19s: Source managerpen source flag:1,1,1,1,1
    4m 12.59s: UILog:OnMsgToolbar_Start
    4m 12.60s: UILog:Msg Start : ready start
    4m 12.61s: UILog:Msg Start : start test run work
    4m 12.69s: UILog:Msg Start : run work
    4m 12.69s: UILog:Run current Work.
    4m 12.69s: UILog:Begin work Converter.
    4m 12.70s: UILog:Begin work copy or converter.
    4m 12.71s: Start check DVD Ripper register status.
    4m 12.71s: End check DVD Ripper register status: Enable
    4m 12.72s: UILog:start running at thread.
    4m 12.73s: UILog:return flag at start running at thread ok.
    4m 12.74s: OPList at DVD Converter : (480.2),(128.2)
    4m 12.75s: DVD Converter check watermark flag: 0
    4m 16.10s: ------------------ convert work begin(1/1) ------------------
    4m 16.10s: start process(1/1)
    4m 16.11s: info: create config(dvd2video)
    4m 16.12s: info: crop value after clone: left = 6 right= 4 top=46 bottom=46 enable=1 mode=1
    4m 16.13s: info: use profile(MP4.Default)
    4m 23.94s: info: dvd playlist(3),angle(0),chapter(1->14)
    4m 23.94s: info: 3D working_mode(disable), 3D format(sbs_lef_right)
    4m 24.69s: info: stream input@ Video(480)[codec(mpeg2video) size(720*480) fps(30000/1001) interlace(1) duration(3601)sec opcode(compress)]
    4m 24.69s: info: perset file config OK !
    4m 24.70s: info: set output video frame_rate(30000/1001)
    4m 24.70s: info: vdecode hevc= 0, h264= 1, vc1= 1, mpeg2= 1, vencode h264= 6, hevc= 0
    4m 24.71s: info: stream output Video(480)[codec(h264) size(631*388) fps(30000/1001) interlace(1) bitrate(1753) duration(3601)sec]
    4m 24.72s: info: stream input@ Audio(128)[codec(ac3) channels(2) sample(48000) bitrate(224000) bitdepth(16) opcode(compress)]
    4m 24.74s: info: stream output Audio(128)[codec(aac) channels(2) sample(48000) bitrate(128000) bitdepth(16) opcode(compress)]
    4m 24.75s: info: SubMode(Render) -- Display Only forced Subtitle(true)
    4m 24.77s: UILog:MsgWork:WorkStatus_Start
    4m 25.13s: error: Work 1 failed, Error = graph not_suitable_connected_filter graph(0) - pinName:video frame
    4m 25.14s: ------------------ convert work failed ------------------
    4m 26.20s: UILog:MsgWork:current work finish : 2
    4m 26.21s: UILog:Run Work to end.

cong,
    Your log is incomplete, please follow the tips linked in my sig below and attach the complete log session for that disc rather than putting it in the text area.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Internal Log

Not sure which log I should be attaching but the internal log looks like the most relevant. Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

That is exactly the log that is needed. This seems to be interlaced video and it looks like it is not being decoded correctly by DVDFab. Is this a new disc?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is dated 2005.

Comment

Yeah, I found it online. Not exactly recent! I have ordered a copy for testing to see if I can duplicate what you are seeing.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi Cong
                I got the disc today and it ripped fine for me using the generic MP4 profile. I used the v9.2.3.8 Beta version, please give that a try and tell us how it turns out.

Comment

The custom MP4 profile may have been the problem.

Thank you for looking into the problem I was encountering. I tried the included MP4 profile and it did rip the disk. My default MP4 profile wouldn't. I checked the differences between the two profiles and these are the differences I noticed:
                  1. Resolution: DVD Fab MP4 was 632X388. Modified MP4 profile was 631X388.
                  2. Interlace: DVD Fab MP4 had deinterlace check marked. Modified MP4 profile didn't.

Probably the deinterlace difference caused DVD Fab to stumble.

Thank you for your help. Next time I have a problem I will go back to the included profiles and check them first.

Thanks again!

Comment

631 width won't work, it has to be evenly divisible by 2.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

You are welcome, glad you have it now. If the disc is authored correctly, DVDFab will automatically check the Deinterlace box if it is needed.

Comment

Ok

Ok, will remember that in the future.

Comment

Working...
                        X