Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Resolution Issues

Using the latest, of course - 9.2.3.7

Star Trek Season 1, 2 & 3 - Ripping Episodes and had a problem adding them to my library. Went back and re-ripped but this time checked the resolution. Using the Apple TV 3 as a default, and using the highest resolution, I was seeing 1440x1080. However, when I used the advanced settings / resolution, selected a lower res, clicked it again - 1440x1080 wasn't the highest option, it was now 1440x1776. Using 1440x1776 I could no successfully add to my iTunes library.
    Last edited by Dogfart; 04-18-2016, 04:56 PM.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

That is odd. Did you make any other changes to the settings?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No, I didn't. I will tell you that I was doing this from an ISO. And the ISO was a full disc ISO. It was very strange.

Season 1 it happened only on Episode 3. And I say only E3 but that's only the episode that I had a problem with adding to the library. There could have been more, I didn't look at any other episodes.

S2 it happened on E15 through E26.

I'm not done with S3 yet but I've noticed it on E1 through E20.

I've never double-checked the resolution before but I'm going to start looking, just to be sure. Kind of a hassle.
      Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

Comment

Working...
      X