Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 9.3.0.3 Crashing on multiple disks

Hi,

I upgraded to 9.3.0.3 and have started to experience some application crashes when DVD Ripping. This appears to occur on TV Series disks as I've not had a problem with a movies disk yet....

I downgraded to 9.2.2.6 by reinstalling and manged to rip the disk, follow the upgrade and have the problem again.

I've included everything that was in the log directory in the log attachment and have been testing with Nip Tuck Season 2 - Disk 4 region 2.

Let me know if you need anything else to investigate.

Thanks Dazz
    Attached Files

Hi,

I hope you can help, I've installed the latest version 9.3.1.2 and I'm now getting failures with every disk I try to rip. I'm currently trying Point Break. I've uploaded new logs.

I'm assuming this is some incompatibility with something else I have on my machine, otherwise the forum would be full of post about similar issues.

Version 9.2.2.6 works perfectly when re-installed. So can you tell me what could have changed from 9.2.2.6 that could be causing this issues.

I'm using windows 10 with the latest updates, is there any other information you need to assist me?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Dazz
      The DVDFab internal log session you included is perfect but it stops after about the first 50 seconds of operation. Is there any more? Is this when it crashes?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Yes that's when it crashes and I get the windows dialog box telling me the app crashed.

Is there anything I can do to enable additional logging/tracing....?

Getting this is the application event event log

Faulting application name: DVDFab.exe, version: 9.3.1.2, time stamp: 0x5716f25c
        Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
        Exception code: 0xc0000005
        Fault offset: 0x6e97bde1
        Faulting process id: 0x262c
        Faulting application start time: 0x01d1b18e6dee2f49
        Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\DVDFab.exe
        Faulting module path: unknown
        Report Id: 28b140fe-aec3-4324-8cc1-7e0400fefe20
        Faulting package full name:

Comment

Did you try doing a clean Uninstall of dvdfab
          Run a good registry cleaner and reinstall with a fresh
          Download of the dvdfab installer and reinstall dvdfab "as administrator".

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            Did you try doing a clean Uninstall of dvdfab
            Run a good registry cleaner and reinstall with a fresh
            Download of the dvdfab installer and reinstall dvdfab "as administrator".
            That worked, everything now appears to be ripping ok.

Thanks for your support...

Comment

Working...
            X