BD Rip Crashes All Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BD Rip Crashes All Titles

I'm a long time user of DVDFAB and recently bought new Acer Win 10 PC and External BD drive. BD Ripper (and DVD Ripper) crashes when trying to Rip files to MP4. I cleared the logs and tried simple Rips on Godzilla (1998). The first attempt the program just closed. The second time the program crashed with notice "DVDFAB9 has stopped working " (that is the typical failure).

I have been able to Rip to MP4 using DVDFAB Passkey and Handbrake - Tried three different titles and all 3 ripped without any problems.

I have been able to do a DVD9 to DVD5 Copy successfully in this current configuration.

Logs should show two attempts to copy the Main Title from Godzilla (1998) Blueray. First using MP4 then using MP4 (default). I did not change any options before pressing start.
    Attached Files

BlueRay rip Shutdown the Computer after a few minutes

Hi,

for me it is the same problem, no rip possible at all, since a few updates. I have Win7Pro and AMD965 running with AMD FirePro7, had never a problem before. Films tried are "Ewige Jugend" and "Und täglich gruesst der Bäutigam".

Comment

seigerwilli
      Start a new thread for your problem and attach the logs as tjm did.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still waiting on this issue. My Windows Version is Windows 10 Home Version 1511, OS Build 10586.494 Running Intel Core I5-6200U, NVIDIA 940M. I can run DVD Fab with NVIDIA or INTEL Graphics. I get crashes regardless of which I choose.

Comment

Hi,

could you please update the driver and try again?

And I will also try this on my notebook, Win 10 Pro, i7-6700HQ, Intel 520 and NVIDIA 950M tomorrow.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Checked Drivers

Hi I checked my USB Blueray Driver and it says it is the latest. The Blueray drive Firmware is the latest as well.

I also checked my Video Drivers. I had been using the NVIDIA GEFORCE 940M for DVDFab and that driver was up to date.

I checked my Intel HD Graphics 520 Driver and that did update.

I'm getting the same result; program crashes and closes upon starting the Blueray Rip.

I tried another DVD rip, and that appears to get a few seconds further, but also crashes.

Attaching the latest logs. You will see attempts to rip Back to The Future (Blueray) and Shaun of the Dead (DVD)
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi is there any suggestion on this issue? I replied with driver update info above on 7/19.

I was working on a trial version of BlueRay Rip that expired, but I can continue to work this until I get a DVD Rip to work.

Comment

Originally posted by tjm View Post
                Hi is there any suggestion on this issue? I replied with driver update info above on 7/19.

I was working on a trial version of BlueRay Rip that expired, but I can continue to work this until I get a DVD Rip to work.
                are you running dvdfab " as administrator
                There's also a new beta version 9.3.1.1 - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29716
                Last edited by october262; 08-12-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X