crash when ripping .iso to mp4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper crash when ripping .iso to mp4

I am trying to rip .iso files stored on my nas to play on my Roku4. I am using one of the Roku output profiles. After loading the .iso file and starting the process, it works for a few seconds looking fine, and then the process crashes. Attached is the latest log file for the latest event.
    Attached Files

Hi,

Could you please post the full dvdfab internal log file and dvdfab fabcheck file?

Or disable Intel GPU in Common Settings -> A/V codec and try again?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. updated to 9.3.0.7. Tried running this process with previous settings, crashed again. Changed settings to software only for everything. Started same process and while not crashing, processing dropped to less than 2 fps with an output completion estimate time of more than 20 hours.
      Attached Files

Comment

Please also attach the fabcheck log that Wilson requested.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That particular time the fabcheck log file was at 0 bytes and could not be attached.
          Today I copied "Live, Die, Repeat" dvd to a folder, no problems. Went to rip that folder to an mkv file. This was unsuccessful. Any logs are attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Now working using 9.3.0.8 beta

Saw the latest beta release, thought I would try it. i attempted to rip .iso file of "Caddyshack" to mp4. Used the mp4 profile with the only change of switching the mono audio output to stereo.
            Everything seemed to work well with an elapsed time for me of about 30 minutes. I have attached logs for you to compare to the previously uploaded log.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X