Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Unable to Ctrl+V (paste) Title Name

Running DVDFab 9.3.0.7 in Windows 10 v1511 Build 10586.494

Had no problem with it yesturday what so ever.

Last night before shutting down, I ran Windows update then shut the system down for the night.

Today when I try to use DVDFab, to convert DVD hard drive images (from DVDFab Copy) to .MKV using DVDFab Ripper, I find I am unable to use Ctrl-V to paste the Name of the Video in the Title field.

At first I thought that Ctrl+V had stopped working on my system until I tried it with other programs and found that it was working just fine. I then tried rebooting my system. I even tried re-installing DVDFab.

Ctrl+V seems to have stopped working only for DVDFab since running windows Update.

It's bad enough that we can't use right click to paste in the title field.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just for the hell of it, after having wrote this, I decided to try Killing the
    "Program Compatibility Assistant Service" and found I was finally able to use Ctrl+V after doing so.

So it looks like Microsoft may be up to no good.

Originally posted by ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 View Post

So it looks like Microsoft may be up to no good.
    LOL this should come as no surprise. As I have said often, Win10 is a moving target for developers the world over.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please update to DVDFab 9308, I tried and Ctrl+V works.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X