Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) H.265 2-pass fail

Hi,
    The hard drive that stores "My Documents" started to fail. I installed a new drive and copied all the data from a backup.

DVDFAB has no problem until I wan't to rip H.265 mkv or mp4 high quality 2-pass encoding. See attached log for error. It makes reference to connect filter failed "video.stats"(change .stats to .log for upload) file also attached.

1-pass or CRF has no problem.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled.
    I have tried copying the DVDFab9 folder from the old drive to new drive but still has the same error.
    I have uninstalled and deleted the DVDFab9 and preformed a fresh install

If I take out the new drive and install the old drive it works.
    Thanks,
    Norm
    Attached Files

That is an odd problem! We'll have to get one of the developers to take a look. Are the source files DVD or Blu-ray? Unclear from the log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,
      The source files are Blu-ray iso.
      Thanks,
      Norm

Comment

Hi Forgot to mention in my last post I also get this message when I select 2-pass "cannot turn on high quality encoding under CUDA or Intel Quick Sync mode, switch to software mode now?" when you select "switch" the video encoder H264 is changed from CUDA to software in the common settings/general/A/V codec.

makes no difference it still fails.
        With the old drive installed it runs all CUDA settings in decoder and encoder..
        Thanks,
        Norm

Comment

Working...
        X