X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

profile help for Samsung HD Icon i8910

Hi all

I would appreciate what settings I should use for DVD to mobile which are best suited for the I8910 360 x 640 screen.

Thanks

Tc

Hi tcamiga
    I gave your post its own thread for better visibillity. The thread you posted it in is for users to post new custom profiles they have made. Please either post the video requirements for the device or a link to the manufacturer's website page that contains them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Samsung Icon HD mobile phone

Thanks Signals

I cut the following info from a reseller's link:

Features :
      - HD Video Recording
      - Ultimate Multimedia Player

Video : Yes, HD 720p@24fps, D1 (720x480 pixels)@30fps, QVGA time-lapse and slow-mo video recording

Java : Yes, MIDP 2.0
      Other function : AVI(DiVX/XviD)/WMV/RV/MP4/3GP video player, MP3/WMA/WAV/RA/AAC/M4A music player

Thanks in advance

Tc

Comment

You must be in Oz, because all the google links for that phone are to Aussie sites. It may be known by another name elsewhere. Ths manufacturer's website is useless. Of the information you were able to find, the "Video" information is the recording capability, which is impressive, but not the playback. It does say it will play AVI, MP4 and several other formats, so it is apparently a good player as well, but there are no detailed requirements for the various formats anywhere that I could find.

One of the forum moderators, GregiBoy is in Australia and may know more about this model than I do. I will send him a link to this thread. In the meantime, try the generic AVI xvid+MP3 or the Archos 7 (H264+AAC)profile. It will probably like a screen size of 480x270 or something fairly close.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yeah, I cannot find the info that we really need also.

Is there a sample video on the phone that plays well?
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X