odd quirk in version 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other odd quirk in version 10

Loaded billy lynn's long half time walk 3d in latest version 10.I have in Fab settings to pick all English sound tracks it does this ok but when scrolling the mouse over the pull down for soundtrack it changes from English to Thai 3/5.1 audio the pull down also has the 2 English soundtracks with the HD soundtrack picked with the arrow next to it all normal here and it converts in English hd sound as its set to.When the mouse is moved off the audio pull down it changes back to English so it happens only when the mouse is over the audio pull down control.
    This doesn't happen in version 9 with this same movie and in version 10 happens with ripper and copy with this movie very odd as it converts in English hd fine.Just noticed it happens with some other disks as well.
    Last edited by 3dman; 02-14-2017, 01:19 AM. Reason: Added last line of text

That is very odd but may just be a GUI quirk that needs to be corrected. I will try to reproduce it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Test with store brought disk that has other non english soundtracks as a iso on the hard drive already has just the english soundtracks.When mouse is over the audio button Fab changes the audio to the last soundtrack in the pull down box untill the mouse is removed from the audio button then it returns to your settings in Fab in my case the hd english audio.Does this on todays new Fab version 10 also but version 9 is ok.
      Last edited by 3dman; 02-14-2017, 06:47 PM. Reason: Added last line

Comment

Well, I see what you mean now, although I had not noticed it since the Source line displays the selected or defaulted audio when the cursor is not hovering on it. I think it would be more user friendly if the audio (and subtitle) boxes opened themselves fully when mouse hovered.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I agree and new user's won't have any confusing issues.

Comment

Yeah that is true. I will make the request.

Comment

Audio

Thank you for posting this. I have had a problem with two different disk. It shows English but is Spanish. If you hover it is Spanish. I have checked for other titles and changed all I could find to no luck always loads Spanish. First time I used 9 but no time to try it today.

Comment

Working...
              X