xXx - Return of Xander Cage stops at 29%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) xXx - Return of Xander Cage stops at 29%

As the title suggests, at 29% the encoding FPS start dropping and eventually DVDFab reports successful completion with an output AVI less than 1 GB in size.

Internal log attached.
    Attached Files

From log, you can see many read error print.
    May be disc has broken, clean it and try again.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Thanks but I already checked the disc and it's fine and plays back on my PS3 so doesn't seem to be a problem with the disc itself but rather for DVDFab being able to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by october262
        Did you try clicking common settings - av codec and switch everything to software Restart dvdfab and try the disc again.
        Tried that but still same problem I'm afraid.

Comment

WM
          You have a region A disc, but it is a different disc ID than the US retail version and may not be supported yet. Please tell us the source of the disc or provide a buy link so we can obtain and check it. Also, you can zip all disc folders except for STREAM and upload them, contact me for details on this if you need them.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            WM
            You have a region A disc, but it is a different disc ID than the US retail version and may not be supported yet. Please tell us the source of the disc or provide a buy link so we can obtain and check it. Also, you can zip all disc folders except for STREAM and upload them, contact me for details on this if you need them.
            Sent you a PM.

Comment

uk version of the disc rips fine

Comment

Working...
              X