This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip Last Chapter Fails as No-Op

I'm trying to rip chapters individually from a single (long) title. I do this by choosing "Title Start/End Settings" from the "DVD to Moblile" menu. For each chapter, I select both start and end to be the chapter in question. So if I'm ripping chapter 3, I select "Start=3" and "End=3". This works fine for each chapter except the last one. In the case of that chapter, DVDFab doesn't even attempt a conversion, and reports success immediately.

I'm using DVDFab 6.2.1.8 (31/12/2009) on Win7 and converting with Xbox 360 as the target.

Sounds like a bug. As a work-around, select the last 2 chapters and under conversion settings (Edit button) use the Split drop down and select Split by Chapter. This option might be what you want to rip all chapters at once by the way.

Comment

Many titles have an "empty" chapter at the end (after the credits), not sure if this is what you are seeing or not. See if the chapter before the last does not actually have the last playable content.

Originally posted by brianlloyd View Post
      I'm trying to rip chapters individually from a single (long) title. I do this by choosing "Title Start/End Settings" from the "DVD to Moblile" menu. For each chapter, I select both start and end to be the chapter in question. So if I'm ripping chapter 3, I select "Start=3" and "End=3". This works fine for each chapter except the last one. In the case of that chapter, DVDFab doesn't even attempt a conversion, and reports success immediately.

I'm using DVDFab 6.2.1.8 (31/12/2009) on Win7 and converting with Xbox 360 as the target.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The chapter I'm trying to rip definitely has content.

Comment

Don't know how someone can help you when you not give enough info to help you with especially since the last time you posted was almost a month and a half ago

Comment

Reporting DVDFab bugs != my job.

Comment

Working...
            X