Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate, can you please try something else other than "Rush Hour"? I'll download & have a look now.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Tried here and no sound on three different machines.

Can you do a screen capture of the settings that you use, especially the sound track that you are selecting and the "Edit" page?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Can we identify a title that we both have so that we can test the same thing?

Also, I'd like to suggest that you download my Samsung profile which is in the "New Profiles" section of the forum so that we are both on the same page. This is a variant of the generic.avi.h264.audiocopy profile which I know works well on both Samsung TV's and PC's.

Comment

How about Star Trek XI?

Comment

How about:

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Chapter 2)

I'll get that started and if you don't have it, you can throw something else out as I have more than 800 movies to choose from. I'll probably have something you suggest.

Also, where do I go to download your Samsung Profile?

EDIT: I just got your suggestion on Star Trek. I upgraded all of my Star Trek to blu-ray just recently and gave all of the DVD versions away :P Star Wars 3?

Comment

and are you using the procedures outlined in my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread? (Link in my signature)

Comment

I have used them before while troubleshooting this problem, but it didn't work. It might take a bit of time to do it for our tests...would you like to anyways?

Comment

And when I say Star Wars III, I mean Revenge of the Sith.

Comment

Yes, let's cut out any possible problems first.

Firstly let's identify a DVD that we both have. I am a bit of a Science Fiction buff.

Comment

How does that movie sound then?

Comment

ANd do you have AIM or something easier than this? mine is "yokokingdommusic"

Comment

Nah, All Aliens, all Terminators, All Predators, All Riddicks, Soldie, Escape from New York, TimeCop, Hancock just for some.

Comment

Alright, Alien I

Comment

Actually, my Alien movie is coming from the big collector's edition...better do Predator I.

Comment

OK. Lets go through the first procedure and rip it to our hard disks, OK? I'll start now.

Comment

Working...
                                X