X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile HELP ASAP!!!!

Hey guys,
    I need some help, tonight i just bought the life time usage to dvd to dvd and dvd to mobile. But after coping the dvd to the hard drive and opening it up in the dvd to mobile side and start converting it freezes. By freezing i mean that regardless of the formating (ex. generic.avi.h264.audiocopy or generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy or generic.avi.divx.audiocopy or any of the mp4 codecs) after i click start process the encoding fps start at 64 and gradually decrease until it hits 0.0 and it never progresses from there. See the attachment for a pic of the screen. i have tried 3 different dvds and i have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times. i am running windows 7 64bit i7-920 processor and a gtx260 graphics card. Please Help me!!!
    Attached Files

Try the v6.2.2.0 Beta version, and remember to install and run "As Administrator". You will get better performance not reading and writing to the same drive, but I doubt that is causing the problem you are seeing.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

negative boss, did the same thing

Comment

any other ideas???????

Comment

Put DVDFab in "low stress" mode: In Common Settings, disable the read ahead cache, disable Preview window autostart and put the I/O control in SPTI instead of Auto. Post the log files listed in the Help Us Help You document posted near the top of this forum and any error messages that may have appeared. Click on "?"->About and make sure it registered correctly.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Also, I notice that this is a Dexter DVD and I have seen reports of them being "Problem Children".

Try the process with a plain vanilla movie DVD, something maybe a year old,
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X