Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to rip or convert to MP4 "The Hunger Games 3 - Part 1" and "The Conjuring 2"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Unable to rip or convert to MP4 "The Hunger Games 3 - Part 1" and "The Conjuring 2"

I searched the forums for any posts related to these movies but couldn't find any, so I open this new topic, in hope that someone will help, and in turn it will help others who might have same problem.

I have been unable to Rip or Convert to MP4 the movies "The Hunger Games 3 - Part 1" and "The Conjuring 2".

For "The Hunger Games 3 - P1", it showed an error message immediately after it tries to analyze the movie. Please look at the attached picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVD Fab Error - HG3.JPG
Views:	421
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	339754

For "The Conjuring 2", it failed at various points. Actually it wasn't failing, it would say process ended successfully. Sometimes right after 10, 15 minutes of working, other times it would says finish successfully after 30 minutes... Nonetheless the mp4 output file was incomplete and unplayable.

I also attached here the internal_log

[ATTACH]n339755[/ATTACH]

I am using the latest DVD Fab software the app told me to upgrade to: 10.0.4.9

Btw, this is just regular BD, not 3D.

The movies are copied to local hard drive folders, also by DVDFab.

Thanks for helping.

More than the capture, we need to see the DVDFab internal log sessions generated by these two discs. Instructions for providing them are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The newest fab version is 10050 use this with the two movies delete you old log files it has to many movies in it and post the log file at the bottom of the post were staff looks for it not in the middle of the post thanks.

Comment

Hi, please try with the newest version 10050, and better use original disc as source, The blu-ray folder may have been compromised.
        I have tried successful in the way mentioned above, pls see the attached image!
        Attached Files

Comment

According to the DVDFab site version 10.0.4.9 is the latest version, where do we get 10.0.5.0? I am also having trouble ripping Blu Ray discs after I updated to 10.0.4.9 and would like to try the latest version. My ripper finishes each disc in a few seconds, says it completed successfully, but no media file is created, just the folder for the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Jester View Post
            According to the DVDFab site version 10.0.4.9 is the latest version, where do we get 10.0.5.0? I am also having trouble ripping Blu Ray discs after I updated to 10.0.4.9 and would like to try the latest version. My ripper finishes each disc in a few seconds, says it completed successfully, but no media file is created, just the folder for the movie.
            10.0.5.0 beta - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...august-03-2017

Comment

Working...
            X