DVDFab freez when ripping the blu-ray movie Rise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab freez when ripping the blu-ray movie Rise

When trying to rip the blu-ray movie "RISE" DVDfab "freez", but the blue bar/dots in the "Open Blu-ray source" window continue to go left and right. I have to use windows taskmanager to close DVDfab.
    Attached Files

Hi silfen, the log shows that your optical drive and DVDFab are not communicating well, DVDFab sent a command to the drive and the response was illegal or invalid. This can be caused by several factors including loose cables, dirty connections or the like. Try another drive if you have more than one on your machine or try it on a different PC. Also, please supply a purchase link for this disc, can't find it anywhere I normally look.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum UPDATED..................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)..................Add a New OS Version

Comment

Hei signal

I don't think its loose cables or the like - i have ripped about 30-50 Blu-ray movies after I first tried to ripp Rise - and they all ripped perfectly. I just put Rise aside and waited for a update in dvdfab would fix it.
      I do not recall where i bought the movie - probably amazon.co.uk, cdon.no or platekompaniet.no. The full name of the movie is "Rise: Blood hunter"
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rise-Hunter...e+blood+hunter

Comment

Thanks for the link, I have ordered the disc for testing.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum UPDATED..................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)..................Add a New OS Version

Comment

I tried with an older version of DVDfab (9.3.2.1) - it ripped the movie perfectly in H264 and H265. I uploaded the logfile - But since its a trial version i got the dvdfab logo in the left corner.
          Attached Files

Comment

That's fine but the point here is to get it to work in the current version. I will send you a PM message.

Comment

Working...
            X