No announcement yet.

DVDFab 10.5.2 (x64) - Previous disc name when new disc is inserted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab 10.5.2 (x64) - Previous disc name when new disc is inserted

Okay, so I'm not 100% sure how to explain this since it's a bit of a weird issue. First things first, I have drive detection disabled in my settings, so that may be related to what is causing this issue. This applies to both x64 and x86 - But I'm using x64, so that's what I listed it as.

Normally I run DVDFab from the command line so I can manipulate files as necessary with a program I wrote once the rip is complete. This is why drive detection is disabled. A new instance of DVDFab is run for each disc being ripped. This works perfectly and as I'd like for movies. The issue occurs when I stop to do a series (I do this the traditional way, through the GUI)

The first batch of discs works fine, when the first disc completes, it's ejected like normal. When I replace the disc with the next one and hit "Add" in the GUI, the popup has the wrong name (the name of the previously inserted disc) If I let it load, it'll save the files to the wrong folder name (the same folder as the previous disc) - If I hit cancel on the GUI popup, and add the disc again, it'll either show the correct name and load correctly, or it'll go into some weird mode where it won't load the name of the disc anymore (The GUI popup shows E:\ [] instead of E:\ [STAR_TREK_S1D5] - If I then let that load, it sometimes fixes the name correctly, and other times it'll go into "Copy only" mode and won't let me rip the DVD/blu-ray at all.

None of this appears in the logs properly, but I did create a gif showing it happening. It's too large to upload to the forum without getting shrunk down to unusable size (22x15 pixels) - Is there another site that's acceptable for uploads for a ~2.5mb file to show what I mean?
    Last edited by Johnathon; 09-01-2017, 06:57 AM.

I will send you instructions in a PM.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Awesome, I'll keep an eye out for your PM. Thanks signals.

Comment

Haven't seen your PM yet Signals. Have the gif ready for when I receive it.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X