ATI lightning-shrink problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other ATI lightning-shrink problem

I have a problem with the the current version 10.0.6.2.
    I trying to convert few videos from x264 to h265 but even when lightning-shrink is deactivated it starts with my ATI RX 560 card.

The problem is not that the frame rate is around 250f the oroblem is that instat 110MB the file is around 4GB and the quality is very poor.
    I have try to reinstall DVDfab no help, I have reinstalled the ATI driver ( 17.9.3 ) but still the same DVDfab uses the lightning-shrink,
    I have to go on Software coding now then I have no problems but a framrate of only 15f.
    Can you fix this ?

DVDFab should support hardware decode+encode with the RX 560 if you have driver v16.50.2611 or later. Have you tried turning off all the lightning functions and using the RX 560 only for the h265 encoding and leave the decoding set to Software? Please attach the DVDFab internal log from one of these h264 to h265, conversions. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Please post the log file, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Now when use 1 PASS no shrink the Encoding stop, with shrink the File is not playable and over 3GB for a DVD at Standart.
        I made you 2 logs for with shrink and with no shrink and fail to encode,
        I hope you can fix it finaly I not want use StaxRip to use the Hardware acceleration.
        Attached Files

Comment

Did you found a solution already for the ATI RX 560 ?
          I wait since 6 days why you not set all resources to fix the bug ?
          Hurry up

Comment

Today I got the version 10084 but I not see you have add the support for the RX. Why you have not do it ? I told you to do so !

Comment

I think you not care at all to fix the Problem with ATI right ?

Comment

I just sold my ATI card because you not move a bit, I got now a Nvidea 1050 and not the hardwarte GPU is working

Comment

Working...
                X