Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the default setting same as bluray in ripper h265?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Is the default setting same as bluray in ripper h265?

Hi can some one tell me if the default settings in blu ray ripper h265 is same as or looks the same as blu ray or whats the best setting for a big screen tv?

You do not need to use h265 to get output that looks like the original Blu-ray image, the h264 codec is capable of this and you can also directly copy the video in Ripper to get the exact same files that are on the disc. In either case, set the Video Quality to "High Quality" on the Advanced Settings page. For the same source content with these settings, the h265 output will be 30-40% smaller than the h264 but will take longer to process. If you are new to DVDFab I suggest you read the User Manual, which is linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok so H265 gives smaller files but blu ray like result's great that helps a lot thanks.I will get the manual.

Comment

Working...
      X