No announcement yet.

I think there's something wrong. :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper I think there's something wrong. :-)

I have ripped radio programs off of DVD before, but this is the first time I have seen this. 875%. The program has not locked up, but it isn't running the task either. Let me know what kind of log files you need that might help on this. Thanks
    Attached Files

Is the screen capture from DVD Ripper? Looks like TV episodes of the Green Acres series. How many did you have in the task queue? I've never seen this either. The internal log session from this task would be a good place to start.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Do you have PathPlayer enabled?

Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I believe path player is auto. I'd have to check to make sure. I included two more screenshots showing the titles I'm trying to work with and the internal log file. Let me know if you have any suggestions or need anything else.
        Attached Files

Comment

I suggest trying a different format. .MKV for example.

Also you might try to rip the DVD to your hard drive first full size.
          That way the decryption has already been done.
          If a problem appears doing this then the problem would likely be in the decryption process .
          You might need to disable or enable PathPlayer or Cloud or both.

If this works correctly.
          Then try ripper to convert that to .AVI or .MKV.

Comment

Hi Darkore,
            PathPlayer is running and the disc is opened successfully, the problem seems to be further along in the process. The analyzing of the titles took unusually long. When time permits, please try converting just one of these titles using a different profile to see if the problem is with generating the avi. If these are radio shows and have no usable video, you could also try using a much smaller screen size and not processing the subtitiles or using the Direct Render option instead of remux unless there is some reason not to.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have tried it with Pathplayer on and Pathplayer off. With just one title selected it still takes unusually long to analyze. I will try using a different profile. When I look at the selection with PowerDVD 17 it displays one picture with the program title and plays the audio for the radio show. The initial picture never changes. And there don't seem to be any subtitles either.

Comment

Working...
              X