Ripping results in top half of the screen being green-10.0.6.4 and 10.0.6.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping results in top half of the screen being green-10.0.6.4 and 10.0.6.5

Since I upgraded to 10.0.6.4 and subsequently 10.0.6.5 my blu-ray rips result in a green overlay across the top that moves and shakes. Sometimes the green artifacts shift to other areas of the screen but predominantly stay on top. I attached a screen shot of this. I have tried 2 different movies with the same result - one of which is Spiderman Homecoming - I was able to successfully rip this using version 9.3.1.2.

This is using MKV profile. I wasn't sure which log to attach - let me know if I am doing something wrong Conversely can I download previous versions as I know it was working before I upgraded last weekend so I suspect I was on 10.0.6.2.

Cheers!
    Attached Files

I just tried a couple and can't reproduce the issue. You really need to post the internal_log. Instructions below:
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you for looking and the reply! I have attached an excerpt of my log from last night and this morning which resulted in the video looking like that.
      Attached Files

Comment

What are you using to play this back?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried VLC, Windows Media Player and Plex. Even the thumbnail shows that green on the top bit of the screen.

Comment

Hi, I having same problem with green at top of picture any new on a fix as yet

Comment

I can not reproduce it.
              Can you give me a picture of you advanced setting?

Are you using intel lighting shrink?
              Try to use soft converting again and tell me result . (Disable all GPU codecs in common settings.)
              User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
              For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
              For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
              For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I have attached a copy of the settings for your reference.

I updated to version 10.0.7.1 and had the same results when ripping a movie with the green overlay across the top half of the screen. I was using Intel Lightning Shrink as you can see in the image. I then disabled all GPU codecs and I was able to successfully rip the movies. This is an adequate solution for me.

Let me know if there is other information I can provide to assist.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello. I have the same exact issue as n4cho420. I rolled back to 10062 as this works perfect as do prior versions. I can get a good copy if I put a check in "Disable all GPU.....". But this makes encoding go from abt. 14 minutes to nearly an hour for an average movie. I did read in the blogs that a fix came out in 10068 but for Windows 10 for 2000/3000 HD Intel adapters. I have an Intel i7 2600k and use the onboard 3000 adapter. I hope they do not just fix this for W10 and include W7 also, which I use. I just updated to 10072, but same result. I went back again to 10062.

Comment

@n4cho420
                    @57chev

Our developers are aware of the problem, and will figure it out as soon as possible.

Regards,
                    mona

Comment

Thats great. Thanks Mona...

Comment

I tried the newest version, 10077 and it worked like a charm. Thanks!!!! I wish everyone could have a 57 chev :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X