No announcement yet.

Would be really nice to create folder.jpg and background.jpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Would be really nice to create folder.jpg and background.jpg

Since you're already doing a lookup of an image which is shown as the background in the UI for each movie, would it be possible to have an option to save that image as background.jpg in the folder that is created? It would also be great to output the movie poster in the same way (if the user chooses that option).

THANKS!
    -Zac

I assume you are asking about DVDFab Movie Server, I will move your thread there. If that's not what you meant, tell me and I will move it back. The MS has its own staff and they will look there for MS posts and threads. The items you ask about are stored in the meta database for each title.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No, I'm not talking about DVD Movie Server, I'm talking about Ripper.

When Ripping a track, it would be nice to have an option to populate the directory with folder.jpg and background.jpg. As I said, in the DVD Fab Ripper GUI, when you scan a disk, it will actually change the background of the GUI to an image from the movie, so it would be nice to have an option to autosave that to the ripped folder, as well as create a folder.jpg of the movie poster as well. I don't use Movie Server, and while Kodi will show movie posters/backgrounds, it doesn't store those as actual files in the folder.

Comment

I will move your thread, sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for the clarification.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by ZacWolf View Post
          Since you're already doing a lookup of an image which is shown as the background in the UI for each movie, would it be possible to have an option to save that image as background.jpg in the folder that is created? It would also be great to output the movie poster in the same way (if the user chooses that option).

THANKS!
          -Zac
          This feature request has been passed to the person in charge. Thank you.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Working...
          X