CUDA Not working when ripping Blu-ray to mp4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUDA Not working when ripping Blu-ray to mp4

When I set all of the options to use CUDA it appears to rip the movie but says Success after only a couple of seconds with nothing actually being ripped. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Below is what I have for the Ripper Settings and the Common Settings\General\A/V Codec is reporting I have installed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 2017-11-22.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	344833

Graphics Chipset :
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 Driver Version: 23.21.13.8813

Supported Video Codecs :
    CUDA_MODE_H264
    CUDA_MODE_VC1
    CUDA_MODE_MPEG2
    CUDA_MODE_H265
    DXVA_MODE_H264
    DXVA_MODE_VC1
    DXVA_MODE_MPEG2

CoreAVC : cannot be detected.

Hi racathra,
    Sorry you are having an issue. You are using normal settings. Does this happen with all titles? Any difference if CUDA is disabled? Current (v10.0.6.8) version installed? If so, please attach the following: 1)fabcheck log 2) DVDFab internal log session for one of these instant conversions. Instructions are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hi rcathra,
      NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with is not a real pascal card. Nvidia removed NVENC from GT1030.
      It is GT, not GTX.
      Sorry for the trouble, you need at least GTX1050 for 4k HEVC 10bit hardware NVENC encode.

We added gt1030 to blacklist in new released DVDFab, will show in the coming official release.

yours,
      Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X