No announcement yet.

DVDfab 10 eternally reading blu ray on an external Pioneer drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDfab 10 eternally reading blu ray on an external Pioneer drive

This hasn't been a problem until recently and I've tried using older versions of 10 to see if it was a version issue. I rip tv shows from blu ray and recently lost the first 7 seasons of Big Bang Theory due to a hard drive failure. When I ripped the first disc of season 7 it worked fine. When I ripped the second disc of season 7 the bobbing blue line kept moving back and forth like it was reading and the drive would occasionally make a noise but it wouldn't finish. I could hit cancel and sometimes it would finish and list the episodes to rip, but when you tell it to run it just sits there doing nothing. I finally gave up and put season 1 disc 1 in and it worked fine again. When I put season 1 disc 2 in it repeated the error I got with disc 2 on season 7. All of the blu ray discs are in pristine condition.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried using different configurations. I finally gave up and went back to an older copy of 9 that I left on just in case and it works just fine.

I've attached a copy of the last log file after the uninstall/reinstall and then the testing. Don't know if it will help or not. dvdfab_internal.log

Would appreciate any help that can be provided in clearing this up. I do not believe there is an issue with the drive either even though it has gotten a lot of use.

BluPath is incorrectly identifying this as a bonus disc instead of a TV series disc. The developers will need to look at the log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X