Ripping Bluray with Subtitles doesn't show 100% of subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping Bluray with Subtitles doesn't show 100% of subtitles

When ever I rip a bluray to my PC I want it to also rip the subtitles. I currently use the "extract to IDX / SUB file option. This does extract the subtitles however about half way through the movie or maybe a bit further, the subtitles stop showing. My only solution so far is to spend time using sublight to find the matching subtitles from elsewhere.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi sparx,
    The developers will try to duplicate the problem you are reporting but will need some additional information to do so. Please give a few examples of discs where this happened. Is the sub stream missing in the file, or do they just quit showing? What player are you using?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by sparx1981 View Post
      When ever I rip a bluray to my PC I want it to also rip the subtitles. I currently use the "extract to IDX / SUB file option. This does extract the subtitles however about half way through the movie or maybe a bit further, the subtitles stop showing. My only solution so far is to spend time using sublight to find the matching subtitles from elsewhere.

Does anyone have any ideas?
      Hello sparx,

Please provide the information Signals asked in #2, also, please post dvdfab_internal.log files. The default location for DVDFab log file is:
      C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log

Regards,
      mona

Comment

Working...
      X