No Subtitles on IT Ripper copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Ripper No Subtitles on IT Ripper copy

No subtitles on the movie 'IT' when doing a blue-ray Ripper copy! Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks,
    geh

It may be your subtitle settings under Common Settings->Streams->Subtitle.If a disc does not have the language you have preselected and you chose "If none....select none" then there would be none selected in Ripper. If you manually selected them in the Ripper Source setup screen, then they should be there regardless of other settings except display only forced. If none of this helps, attach the DVDFab log session from this conversion, instructions linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still does not work on my TV. Attached DVDFab log. Subtitle settings under Common Settings->Streams->Subtitle are set for English.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by geh; 01-24-2018, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Hello geh,

Just to confirm, did you enable subtitle when playback?

Also, we need dvdfab_internal.log file, please post it here. The default location is listed in my sig.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Yes I did enable subtitle when playback!

I think I posted this in the wrong area! I should have posted this in the "DVDFab DVD Ripper / Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus)" area. Sorry! Do you want me to start a new post there?

I also attached the dvdfab internal log file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello geh,

No need to start a new post, it's been moved to "DVDFab DVD Ripper / Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus)" section.

Please use Copy-Main Movie mode and select a few chapters of the main movie title, be sure to mark the subtitle streams and then copy and save it to your hard drive as iso, send this iso file to us, so that we can test and see where the problem is.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

Only 1 chapter has the subtitles.

Trying to upload the iso file (it's a great big file). Got an error uploading file: Error uploading image. Maybe because it's so big (20.4 Gig)?? Need HELP?

Comment

Correction 'Only 1 chapter has the subtitles' should state that the whole movie is subtitled?

Comment

I have the BD of this title and will try it also to see if I can reproduce your results.

Are you selecting "Direct Render..." or the Remux into File" option? If you want the subs but can't see them, try using Direct Render (bottom of Advance Settings page)..
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Made a new MKV copy with the 'Remux into File' selected (the Direct Render is the default setting) - it turns on the subtitles but they are always all the time (cannot manually turn it off).

Comment

Don't know if the Direct Render is the default setting?

Comment

Working...
                      X