DVD Ripper painfully slow and failed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper painfully slow and failed...

Worked on my old computer, really fast, new computer, very slow and failed.

Attached Files

What are the specs for the new computer ?? And is it fully updated
    including the drivers for the graphics card and the dvd drives.

Comment

In the future do NOT paste logs into the text area, ATTACH them per the instructions in my sig. I will fix it this time but not again. This makes it harder for the developers to download and share the file.

The log looks like it was running OK and you cancelled it. What exactly happened? What was the frame rate of the conversion being shown in the process window?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I stopped it because the fps acquisition went to zero, it started at 73 fps, which is really low already, but the software kept running, so I shut it off. Showing no progress from 4%. A new disc, so that is not the problem. I can post the computer specifications, but it is a higher end Dell..

Comment

I was able to complete with success running in the software only mode, hardware disabled, but still painfully slow. Let me know what else you require.

Comment

Originally posted by tswifte View Post
            I was able to complete with success running in the software only mode, hardware disabled, but still painfully slow. Let me know what else you require.
            Does your computer's graphics card have the latest driver update ??

Comment

Yes, AMD Radeon RX-580, running Version 17.12.1.

Comment

I was able to also rip it with DVD Ripper Ver. 8229, it ran a little faster, but not over 100 fps.

Comment

Working...
                X