Failed to Open (G:\Wonder) "Wonder (2017)"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Failed to Open (G:\Wonder) "Wonder (2017)"

The DVD Wonder (2017) is giving an error failed to open. I wasn't sure whether to post it here or in the decryption updates section. The disc is playable with PowerDVD 17. Enclosed are the log files for both x86 and x64 versions of 10.0.8.1. Let me know if there is anything else you need, sorry if I posted it in the wrong area.
    Attached Files

I am experiencing the same issue with both versions of 10.0.8.1

Comment

Hi,

Please zip the full DVDFab log folder, and upload to forum, thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi Darkore,

Your log shows it is a Blu-ray Disc, not DVD. Please retry opening it to see the result.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

For others that me read this thread, the Blu-ray with disc ID 042941EFA5BBD33AC4FE95785F4F3A327C04A9AC (same as Darkore) is opened normally with DVDFab x64 v10.0.8.1 and Passkey v9.2.2.8.

milo1122 Please attach your DVDFab internal log session for the disc that won't open. At this point it is impossible to tell if you have the DVD or the Blu-ray.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried it again this afternoon and it seems to be working now. Not sure why it wouldn't work before. Sorry to trouble you.

Comment

Working...
            X