Ripping Wonder Woman doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping Wonder Woman doesn't work

Trying to rip the BD Wonder Woman disk and it will run for about 30 seconds then say it's successful. But when I look in the folder there's nothing there. There's no way it only takes 30 seconds to rip a 2 hour movie. My laptop is not that fast....I'm running an external BD drive connected through a hub into my laptop. Not sure if that's an issue but so far I haven't been able to rip the disk.

Go into common settings and disable all GPU settings and give it a try.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

gtsnaks,
      Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this failure. Instructions for this are linked in 90312's sig or mine.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, here's the attached log.
        Attached Files

Comment

Everything was fine until the CUDA encoder was started, when the process failed. Make sure your nvidia driver is up-to-date. If that does not help, try changing the settings to all software in DVDFab Common Settings->AV Codec as 90312 suggested and see if that works. If it fails when set to Software, please attach that internal log session and your fabcheck.log as well. I have the disc also and will try it tomorrow.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Disabled the GPU codecs and it got worse.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, checking it. Sorry for the problem.

Comment

Hi,

You are using the netbook, there are Intel and CUDA cards on it, is there a way to switch to use the nvidia card from your netbook?

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Im using my Acer Laptop. I'm not sure I know how to switch GPU cards. That's beyond my skill set.

Comment

If it's like my Acer you can go into Device Manager and select Display Adapter And disable the Intel adapter. You can go back and enable any time.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

So I tried disabling it then it went nuts. It was stuck in a loop and closed out my external monitors. If I disable it what am I replacing it with? The Nvidia doesn't have a setting to enable.

Comment

Well I gave up. So no need to reply any more.

Comment

Working...
                        X