Ripping Falling Down Hangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Ripping Falling Down Hangs

I'm trying to rip the BD Falling Down. When I put the disc in it pops up the analyzing box, but then it just hangs and doesn't let me do anything other than close it. I've tried it on two drives and it does the same for both. Anything I can try to get this to work? Thanks for any help.

Fred,
    Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this disc, instructions are linked in my sig, below. If you can't see it, press F5 while viewing this page.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks signals. I think, though I'm not an expert, it's some kind of read issue. On the 15th time I tried it, it seemed work after I opened the drive, then put the disc back in while fab, but a third of the way through, it kicked up a read problem box and I could never get another attempt to read the disc, it just hangs. I bought the dis used, but it looks clean. I tried to clean it, but it did not help. Here's my log for fun just in case there's something I missed. Thanks again.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X