My Little Pony Blu-Ray Rips Chapters in the Wrong Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) My Little Pony Blu-Ray Rips Chapters in the Wrong Order

A non-transcoding, main movie to MKV rip of My Little Pony: The Movie puts the chapters in the wrong order and puts a "The disc you've inserted cannot be played" message at the beginning of the second chapter. The message lasts for about a minute and then jumps far ahead into the movie.

This sounds like a wrong playlist error. If you use BD Copy Main Movie does it play back correctly on a software player? Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from the Ripper conversion. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yeah, it still does it using BD Copy Main Movie mode, mounting the iso, and playing it in VLC. I attached the log from the BD Copy Main Movie.
      Attached Files

Comment

Also, since you did ask specifically for the BD Ripper log, not the BD Copy one, it's attached here.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

It may be caused by the new Java protection, please copy out all the files from the original disc except the *.m2ts files, zip them and attact the .zip file here or upload it to google drive/Drop box. We will check it.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-22-2018, 10:25 AM.
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

these will be the files you are looking for

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, some versions of this title may be supported now, please install DVDFab x86 v10.0.8.4 and try it.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

have tried, same issue

about 5mins 20seconds ish in an m2ts 03881.m2ts [a copyright warning message] is included and after that the chapters are all out of sync

have triued lateste version x32 and x64, so the copy protection still hasn't ben broken in this instance

Comment

Any update on this ^^

many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cheesewheel View Post
                    have tried, same issue

about 5mins 20seconds ish in an m2ts 03881.m2ts [a copyright warning message] is included and after that the chapters are all out of sync

have triued lateste version x32 and x64, so the copy protection still hasn't ben broken in this instance
                    Please post the latest log file.

Regards,
                    Mona

Comment

This is being checked to duplicate and correct the problem, sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Originally posted by AD2010 View Post
                          Any update on this?
                          Hello AD2010,

Please update to the latest v10.0.8.7 to have a try. The latest version has added support to some new protection.

Regards,
                          Mona

Comment

Copy process differed, looks good so far from teh copied m2ts files, missing evil copyrightwarning, will watch and confirm it is 100%

Comment

Verified, this move is now working!

Comment

Working...
                              X