Cropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Cropping

I have the movie The Rocky Horror Picture Show on BluRay. The movie has black bars on the left and right of it. When I use the cropping feature to remove the bars and encode the movie using h.265 10bit the bars never get cropped out.

How do I properly remove the bars?

Thanks

Is this a recently released disc? Sounds like it was authored using an old transfer that was pillarboxed and not anamorphic. You may be able to experiment with using manual instead of automatic cropping and get it to work. This will involve manually entering the frame dimensions. If the disc is still available for sale, post a buy link so that it can be obtained to try and duplicate the problem. There are at least 2 versions, a 35th and 40th anniversary, and there may be others.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Crop has stopped working for versions 10079 & 10081. Same problem 3 weeks ago. Uninstalled new version, installed old version from downloads. No help. Exit out of old then activate again & would be prompted to Up-date. Up-date & try Crop, still no help. After doing this several times I was required to activate with E-mail & Password. This worked 3 weeks ago. I stayed in 10079 until the Crop stopped working. Up-dated to 10081 hoping it would fix problem. Nothing has helped. I'm not using DVD Fab until the problem is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Is this a recently released disc? Sounds like it was authored using an old transfer that was pillarboxed and not anamorphic. You may be able to experiment with using manual instead of automatic cropping and get it to work. This will involve manually entering the frame dimensions. If the disc is still available for sale, post a buy link so that it can be obtained to try and duplicate the problem. There are at least 2 versions, a 35th and 40th anniversary, and there may be others.
        No it's not. The movie is Rocky Horror Picture Show, if you don't know it I'd recommend you check the info on the movie as it's a classic.

Comment

Working...
        X