This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD TO iPOD

Can someone please help. When I trialled DVDFab I converted my Rush DVDs to my ipod with no trouble whatsoever. Very impressed I decided to purchase the product when the trial expired. I am now trying in vain to convert the new Joe Bonamassa DVD. I have tried all the profiles with no success. The encoding framerate starts off at .18 and dwindles down to .02. The task time does not even register. The DVDFab version I am using is 6.0.4.0

Thanks

Update to the latest beta version. Links to the downloads are at the top of the forum.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

If the update doesn't fix it, we will need to know which of the iPod profiles you are using.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVD TO iPOD

Thanks for the replies guys. I am new to this so therefore a bit of a thicko. Where do I find the updates you mention. I have tried all the iPod profiles from iPhone to iPod Touch but none are working for this dvd. As I previously mentioned I had absolutely no problems during the trial so I don't think I am doing anything wrong but I am perplexed why all of a sudden I am having problems. I thought that the disc may be protected so I used the encrypter to burn the dvd to my hard drive and tried to convert from there but still it still does not work.

Comment

Latest beta is here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=377
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X