Star Wars New Hope Blu Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars New Hope Blu Ray

I am trying to rip Star Wars from a Blu Ray to a file on my computer. I am ripping using MP4.4k.10bit. The scene where Han and the bounty hunter in the canteen the bounty hunter speaks in another dialect. I cannot get those subtitles to appear on my rip. Also when Jabba is the hangar bay with Han. I am not an expert at all this and still learn. From what I gather I should use Display Forced but how do I know what files is the subtitle file? Any help would be appreciated!!

I forget which which Subtitle track it was, but try the 2nd English subtitle track.
    Watch any scene with dialogue with the preview feature and if see you subtitles for everything, click on Forced Only for the 2nd English subtitle track.

Comment

The few translation subs in the title are in the standalone English 2 track, they are forced but you need not select Display Only Forced in DVDFab, just select the English 2 subs and they will be rendered into the video if you select that option.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This must sound stupid, how do I know which is the English 2 subtitle track? I am fairly new at this.

Comment

When looking at the list of Subtitle tracks, it's the second English track from the top.

Comment

seaninsa The only stupid question is one that you ask twice
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X