Pokemon Troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Troubles

Picked up Pokemon limited edition bluray collection for my son last Christmas and I keep having issues ripping it.
    Preview playback works totally fine, attempting to copy just sits idle forever and does not make a file, and ripping the movie rips the first few seconds. I have ripped several movies and never ran into anything like this unless a disc is somehow damaged, but this is quite clean. This happens for all 3 blurays in the set.

I have tried ripping several different codecs; only rips first few seconds
    I have tried doing a copy; software hangs and does nothing until I cancel the job
    I have tried turning off GPU encoding; same issue of ripping first few secconds

Attached is my last rip attempt with my preferred settings. Any help would be appreciated.
    UPC is 782009244431
    Attached Files

When you say Preview playback, do you mean the DVDFab Preview function?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by CaedenV View Post
      Picked up Pokemon limited edition bluray collection for my son last Christmas and I keep having issues ripping it.
      Preview playback works totally fine, attempting to copy just sits idle forever and does not make a file, and ripping the movie rips the first few seconds. I have ripped several movies and never ran into anything like this unless a disc is somehow damaged, but this is quite clean. This happens for all 3 blurays in the set.

I have tried ripping several different codecs; only rips first few seconds
      I have tried doing a copy; software hangs and does nothing until I cancel the job
      I have tried turning off GPU encoding; same issue of ripping first few secconds

Attached is my last rip attempt with my preferred settings. Any help would be appreciated.
      UPC is 782009244431
      Hello,

We need all files except those m2ts files (which is under the BDMV\Stream folder) from the original movie disc to help check this problem.
      1> Load the Blu-ray disc to PC drive, open it in Windows Explorer
      2> Create a new folder, copy the AACS folder, CERTIFICATE folder, BDSVM folder (some Blu-ray doesn't have this folder) from the disc and save it to the new folder.
      3> Open BDMV folder, copy all except the STREAM folder to the new folder as well.
      4> Zip the new folder and send it to us.

I've PMed you the FTP site for uploading the file, please kindly check, thank you.

Regards,
      Mona

Comment

Working...
      X