This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile - Generic mp3

I am using 6.2.1.8 to rip audio from DVD and the playback was incorrect. It is slower. The DVD was rip to hard drive first. It play back is fine only if I rip the audio to mp3 that it didn't play correctly. I have done this in the pass with other music DVD and it works fine. This is the only DVD that I have problem so far.
    Keep up the good work, you have excellent product!
    Thanks,
    ss

It is not clear to me if the MP3 worked correctly or not. If you are using the Generic audio.copy profile, it should not change the audio stream at all. If the MP3 is the output format you desire and it does not work, try changing the bitrate or the sample rate. The bitrate can be changed on the Edit page of DVD to Mobile, the sample rate will have to be changed manually in the profile using Notepad. The audio.mp4 or wav output types may provide better quality.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X