Nvidea Blu-Ray CUDA h265 HW problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvidea Blu-Ray CUDA h265 HW problems

I have the Nvidea 1050 now because you was vor over 6 months no help with the ATI, the hardware acceleration for h265 ist now working with the Nvideo also the 2 Pass. BUT only for DVD, when I doing a Blu-Ray disk then DVDfab is encoding it just fine, and it complet the video in the normal time and size, but then the video is not playable.
    When I use MediaInfo on it then there are no date info inside

it is like this ( Blu-Ray )

Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
    Codec ID : mp42 (mp42/isom)

but should be like this ( this is a 3D movie )

Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
    Codec ID : mp42 (mp42/isom/hvc1)
    File size : 3.93 GiB
    Duration : 1 h 45 min
    Overall bit rate : 5 357 kb/s
    Encoded date : UTC 2018-05-01 21:16:22
    Tagged date : UTC 2018-05-01 22:23:13
    Writing application : DVDFab 10.0.9.0
    Cover : Yes

then there is also something more odd, Blu-Ray Ripping is not work like you see BUT Blu-Ray 3D is working fine....
    I can only ripping Blu-Ray when I turn of the GPU support and only let the CPU do the work.

I hope you can help.

Hi KOR,
    Please update to DVDFab v10.0.9.2 and try one, if it still does not work, attach the DVDFab internal log session and fabcheck log to a new post as shown here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Roll-back to Nvidia driver 388.71 and try again.
      Make sure to do a clean uninstall of the Nvidia drivers.

Comment

signals That you see there 10.0.9.0 was because this was the only video I had and with 10.0.9.2 the problem is still there.
        FQs19 I will try it, then I will let everyone know.

Comment

Ah, understood, thanks.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can confirm this issue is as the OP states. H.265 3D rips are OK. 2D rips are being formed incorrectly. The file size is fine, but the files play with difficulty. What I am seeing is the runtime is reported as an enormous length. Ex. SPL2 has a runtime of 118 minutes. The H.265 rip has a runtime of 31 hours(!!?). The problem appears to be how DVDFab interacts with the latest Nvidia graphics driver. I was running driver version 391.35. I rolled back to 388.59 and everything is back to normal. The DVDFab version has no effect on the problem. I have attached my log file for any value it may offer.
            Attached Files

Comment

I had the same issue with the latest Nvidia driver with Captain America Civil War the original run time was 02:27:41 and the H.265 MKV ended with a runtime of 09:36:43. I rolled back the Nvidia driver to 388.71 and that resolved the issues, I wanted to include a log file put for some reason it got deleted.

Comment

So now it is easy, the DVDfab team will put there full affort to fix the driver problems. I not want use outdated drivers only because the sofware is not working properly. AND ADD FINALY 7.1 SUPPORT !!! because of you I have to use for 7.1 Videos StaxRip

Comment

signals what is the ETA for a bug fix ? and after the fix you need to set someone who overview the updates on Nvideo so this kind of problem never again show up. And I say it again ADD 7.1 SUPPORT

Comment

For everyone who want the clean 388.71 drivers I have uploaded it to MEGA

https://mega.nz/#!zT4yUZRD!bMxMIJzhW...cih9wo2GZ9IkLY

Comment

Working...
                    X