X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOB Passthrough

Hi All,

Maybe someone can answer my question as I cannot look at the VOB Passthrough funcitons as my trial license is expired...

Question:

Does the VOB Passthrough function support multiple audio tracks and multiple sub-title tracks in the VOB file it generates?

Thanks!!!!

No, it does not.....
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Does ANY of the "single file" formats that DVD FAB can create support multiple audio and subtitle tracks?

Comment

hi,

Multiple audio and subtitle will be supported after the DVD to mobile engine has been updated, current "Blu-ray to mobile" support multiple audio remux into mkv.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
          hi,

Multiple audio and subtitle will be supported after the DVD to mobile engine has been updated, current "Blu-ray to mobile" support multiple audio remux into mkv.

thanks
          Do you have an estimated date this will be complete? Also, is this "update" going to fix the A/V sync issue also? Thanks.

Comment

There is no certain date for the new engine, but I don't think it will be too long (not months and months). You'll have to try it to see what it fixes when it comes out.

This is becoming a catch-all thread, so it will be closed. Please start a new thread if you have a problem or question about VOB Passthrough.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X