No announcement yet.

DVDFab 10.0.9.2 64bit Encoding FPS goes to 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still wondering if a fix or answer is close....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheBarman View Post
        do you get the same results with the x86 version of dvdfab ??

Comment

No, when I using x86 everything was fine. I upgrade to x64 for performance and everything was fine for the last 5-6 months. The only change was most likely when Microsoft installed a series of updates.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the update, our developers are checking it now.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

If you would like me to run specific diagnostic tools let me know...

Comment

Please let me know if you would like me to run a special diagnostic or other item to help you with your problem resolution.

Comment

Please let me know if you would like me to run a special diagnostic or other item to help you with your problem resolution.
                  Hi,

We could not reproduce the problem. Is it okay that we remote check it on your PC? Please kindly check PM for more info. Thank you.

Regards,
                  Mona

Comment

Yes you can remote check it on my PC. Please let me know what I need to do.

Comment

This issue is not unique to 1 movie. I have tried it with 30-45 movies with the same results. I have isolated the issue. It occurs when you specify "Subtitles" and select Both - Display and Forced. Once I only select "Display" only everything works.

Again, I have tried this with 30 movies today and the same thing happens. Can others check to see if you are having the same issue?

Comment

This issue is not unique to 1 movie. I have tried it with 30-45 movies with the same results. I have isolated the issue. It occurs when you specify "Subtitles" and select Both - Display and Forced. Once I only select "Display" only everything works.

Again, I have tried this with 30 movies today and the same thing happens. Can others check to see if you are having the same issue?
                        Hi,

We have tested some movies we have, we could not reproduce the problem with the sources we have.

Please update to the latest version of DVDFab 10 to try again. If still have problem, please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Also, please list some of the movies that are seen commonly, we will try to find the same movies to test again. Thank you.

Regards,
                        Mona

Comment

Working...
                        X