This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get this feature to work at all

I have the 6.2.1.8 version, and cannot get the features that allow me to convert the DVD to files like avi to work.
    I have followed the instructions given by one of the board's moderators. After letting the computer sit of over an hour, the file hasn't converted at all.
    Ripping features work great, and I can convert to a single layer disc just fine.
    I have a trial version. Is this why all the features don't work? The ripping aspect works fine. I'd love to buy this program if I can get the file conversion feature to work.

You may try latest beta version (6.2.2.0).

With "the file hasn't converted at all" you meant DVDFab is still converting or what exactly?
    How long is the source title?
    Which settings did you set in DVDFab?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

If you are converting a DVD to a mobile format, you should use the DVD to Mobile option. File to mobile is sometimes incorrectly used for this operation.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The source title is about 1 gig.
        I have just been using the default settings.
        The program starts to run, but just remains at 0%.
        I've tried the DVD to mobile, also. Same thing happens.
        I'll try the beta version suggested.

Comment

Source Title being 1gig well that can not be a DVD but if it is can you give us the name and what type of DVD it is. In order for us to help we need details and not just "it does not work"

Comment

And give this a good read.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X