Disc limit and time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Disc limit and time

I'm trying to convert my collection to Mkv Passthru and saw there is supposed to be a 10 disc daily limit on BR. For some reason, it allowed me up to up to 25 per day without even seeing the message (Would multiple purchased BR Ripper licenses contribute, as I purchased another full package, as it was cheaper to get the additional modules since my first purchased license)? The other thing I can think of, was the daily limit reset in the same day?

After about 8 days (there was a few days in the time period, which I only did a few discs and some had less number of discs), it gave me the message after roughly 10 discs.

Since I'm not sure what time the daily reset happens, I would see if another disc worked about 8 hours later. Nope, get the message. I wait roughly 24 hours later, and the next disc works.
    However if I try another one, i get the message again.

In the past few days, I was able to rip a few discs, but if I am able to rip 1 disc, it will give me the limit message on the 2nd. Sometimes if I close the program, and open it up, it will work, but still throw the message.

What would cause me to get the message, after multiple days? The only thing I can think of, the system is going back and realizing that it allowed more then 10 daily, so I need to wait an additional day for every 10 it allowed me over the daily limit (i.e. on day 1, it allowed 20 discs, so on day 2, you won't be able to do anything because you used the limit on day 1)

see post #2 here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...m-uses-per-day

Comment

I read that, which is why I acknowledged the 10 disc limit, but it didn't give me a message for multiple days, even if I went over 10. I do have more then one paid BR Ripper license, so not so if that's why it allowed me to go over or a glitch

Comment

That is outdated information, the limit is now weekly and you would have a hard time exceeding it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is there a way to get more information on how the weekly limit works? After I wrote this, I was able to complete a couple more discs yesterday and today was able to do another. However if I tried another disc, it would give me the limit message, but if I tried another, it worked fine. If I tried the other again, I would get the message again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayorville View Post
            Is there a way to get more information on how the weekly limit works? After I wrote this, I was able to complete a couple more discs yesterday and today was able to do another. However if I tried another disc, it would give me the limit message, but if I tried another, it worked fine. If I tried the other again, I would get the message again.
            70 discs per week. Please kindly send me a PM with your registered account info, I will have the developers check first. Thank you.

Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log file.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Working...
            X