DVDFab can't open Blu-Ray discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab can't open Blu-Ray discs

It's been a while since I've ripped any of my media. I have the latest version, 10.0.9.9 and it will not open any of the Blu-Rays that I have put into my drive. Log attached. I keep getting, "Failed to open the disc, please eject the disk and reload it." and "Failed to open D:\[]. Please check if it's playable." error messages. The log shows curl timeout errors (odd?) The log file is from a US Retail version of The Greatest Showman. The disk play fine on my Xbox. Thanks!
    Attached Files

DVDFab can't connect to the internet, please check your settings. A connection is required to open any Blu-ray, which it still does as it has in the past.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

<ignore>Thanks. I have an internet connection and can browse freely. Are there any specific firewall rules I should add to allow DVDFab traffic?</ignore>

I've since allowed DVDFab access thru my firewall. But am still not able to open a disc. Log attached. Same results minus the curl timeouts.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by flea121; 06-26-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Additionally, I've uninstalled/reinstalled DVDFab 10 (same result). I've also installed Passkey and that opens the disk and allows me to rip it to my hard drive. Thanks for any additional suggestions!

Comment

Originally posted by flea121 View Post
          Additionally, I've uninstalled/reinstalled DVDFab 10 (same result). I've also installed Passkey and that opens the disk and allows me to rip it to my hard drive. Thanks for any additional suggestions!
          Can we remote your PC to check this problem? If it's okay, please contact me using our online chat at ( http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm ), thanks.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Hi, I'm attempting to chat now and am getting an error that, "Our agents are not available at the moment." When should I try to initiate a chat session?

Comment

Have you tried checking your antivirus software
              to seeing if it isn't blocking dvdfab from running properly. Also you may want to check your router settings to see if your ISP is using some sort of
              internet protection program.

​​​​​​​Chat may not be available on the weekends.

Comment

if my isp were blocking anything, would that not also block passkey?

Comment

Is there something going on with the DVDFab servers? All of a sudden I cannot open a BD either. DVDs are OK. I have attached my logs for assistance.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X