Audio problem ripping from Acrimony Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio problem ripping from Acrimony Blu-ray

I was trying to rip my Blu-ray copy of Tyler Perry's Acrimony to mp4, but the audio tracks are limited to English AC-3/2.1 (for visually impaired, which includes descriptive comments) and Spanish AC-3/5.1. There is no option for English AC-3/5.1 I am using DVDFab 64 10.0.9.9 on Windows 10 system.

Please attach the DVDFab internal log from this disc or provide the following information:
    1. disc ID from the internal log
    2. country of origin and version of the disc
    3. copy mode you used (Full Disc, Main Movie etc..), or profile used in Ripper
    4. If Main Moviie or Ripper, the title number DVDFab selected for processing
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have attached the log file for the Acrimony Blu-Ray, but apparently you already fixed the problem because it now shows "English DTS-HD Master/5.1" as the default sound track. Thanks for your help. You guys are amazing.

Disc ID is BDC4CBFC3373719960013BE53 This time DVDFab selected title 750 for processing.
      Attached Files

Comment

Guess I spoke too soon. Process completed successfully for Title 750, but resulting movie is jumbled in sequence. The same scene occurs three different times in the MP4 file.

Comment

Sorry, checking it.

The disc id in your log is 740A78B9EAA1B447F57A65981F33215E9D652002, not the one you listed. Where did that come from?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

It's supported in the latest Beta version 10200, please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Installed version 10.2.0.0 beta and retried MP4 rip of Acromony Blu-Ray. All seems to be okay. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X