Limitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Limitations

I'm trying to convert all my movies to h265 as I ran out of space on my server (was previously using h264) and 1 drive failed. But how many am I allowed to do per day/week as just had message saying I've hit the limit for the week and to come back later.

Update: just found a post from other year about this, while I can't backup my blu-rays it looks like I'll have to do my dvds instead
    Last edited by walkerx; 08-26-2018, 03:05 PM.

The post from the other year was may have been outdated, the limit was raised and changed from daily to weekly. Note that you can use the Video Converter module to convert existing h264 content to h265 on an unlimited basis.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The post from the other year was may have been outdated, the limit was raised and changed from daily to weekly. Note that you can use the Video Converter module to convert existing h264 content to h265 on an unlimited basis.
      Thanks, but do I still have to wait another week before I can re-do them and what is the limit, I haven't the Video Converter as never really needed it and when just tried it, it says will only do 1/3 of a video in the trial
      Last edited by walkerx; 08-26-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by walkerx View Post

Thanks, but do I still have to wait another week before I can re-do them and what is the limit,
        It's 70 per week.

Comment

Working...
        X