Jurassic World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Jurassic World

Have noticed that the ripper is not picking this up as English and instead choosing the French version, but when originally ripped this title on an older version of dvdfab it picked up the correct title and region

I've chosen title 800 and not 802 but also noticed it wants to permanently show the subtitles even though not selected to do so

If I choose the preview option next to subtitle section even if the movie is showing using the french audio and subtitles it actually plays in english and displays english subtitles.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	358717

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	183
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	358718

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	174
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	358719
    I'm running 10.2.0.9 64bit version
    Last edited by walkerx; 08-27-2018, 06:40 PM.

Walker, please attach the DVDFab internal log session from this so we can see which version of the disc you have. I will test it with mine from the box set and see if I can duplicate what you are seeing.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

attached full logfile - also keep having to check before burning if the subtitles are going to display - one minute they are showing next they aren't when previewing the video

do you want a copy of the bdinfo text file?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by walkerx; 08-27-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

About preview subtitle, you will need to right click on the preview window to select the one you want to view.

Name:	preview subtitle.png
Views:	93
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	358773

Comment

Hi Mona,

On the 64 bit version this is not the case (or isn't on my version) - you have an option for the audio at bottom of, but for the subtitles you get the option to use external and that's it

regards

Comment

Originally posted by walkerx View Post
            Hi Mona,

On the 64 bit version this is not the case (or isn't on my version) - you have an option for the audio at bottom of, but for the subtitles you get the option to use external and that's it

regards
            I am using the latest version of DVDFab, 64 bit version. How about you take a screenshot of this and post it here?

Comment

Hi Mona,

My apologies, my error I had another app open as well to check the output of the file when it was completed.

Comment

Working...
              X